Well- as I have learned so much from several blogs about teaching, parenting, friends, and life in general- I am starting one of my own.
I do not know if anyone will ever read this, except for friends and family, but I will be teaching writing this year and needed a place to write. I will be attempting several different genres of writing as the year passes.
This will also be a journal of what my life is like as a first year teacher, while being a parent, wife, daughter, sister, co-worker, and friend. Sometimes I am sure I will vent- but in general I am a very positive person and I hope that will be apparent.
I am a Christian. I define that to mean I believe ...."it is by Grace I have been saved, not by works least no one should boast...."; "....the only way to the Father is through Jesus Christ, the Son...."; "...if you confess Me to men, I will be faithful and just to confess you to my Father, who is in Heaven..." but if you are not a Christian take heart- I will not be preaching :) but I will not betray who I am or what I believe either. Give me a chance.
Friday, July 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Favorite Scripture-
" I know the plans I have for you, plans to bless you not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future. If you seek me with your whole heart, I will be found by you
This reminds me that- no matter what happens in this world- If I keep my eyes on Him- I will find Him.
This reminds me that- no matter what happens in this world- If I keep my eyes on Him- I will find Him.
No comments:
Post a Comment